Genotropin MiniQuick - is a uniquely designed growth hormone delivery device that is convenient and easy to use, for both adults and children Treatment with GENOTROPIN®, as with other growth hormone preparations, should be directed by physicians who are experienced in the diagnosis and management of patients with growth hormone deficiency, growth failure in children born small for gestational age or in children with Prader-Willi Syndrome.
GENOTROPIN® Lyophilized Powder (somatropin [rDNA origin] for injection) is indicated for:
Long-term replacement therapy in adults with growth hormone deficiency (GHD) of either childhood- or adult-onset etiology. GHD should be confirmed by an appropriate growth hormone stimulation test.
Long-term treatment of pediatric patients who have growth failure due to an inadequate secretion of endogenous growth hormone (GH).
- Long-term treatment of growth failure in children born small for gestational age (SGA) who fail to manifest catch-up growth by age 2.
- Long-term treatment of pediatric patients who have growth failure due to Prader-Willi syndrome (PWS). The diagnosis of PWS should be confirmed by appropriate genetic testing.
Other causes of short stature in pediatric patients should be excluded.
Precise GH delivery helps maintain a normal routine.
- Prefilled, premeasured (single-dose) device helps ensure accurate dosing
- Automatic internal mixing allows simple reconstitution
- Full amount of drug is delivered for less waste — helps maximize cost savings 42
Portability and flexibility for a full life
- Small size and room temperature storage* allow for easy portability
- Packaged in a 7-day supply to simplify travel
- 10 dosage strengths (from 0.2 mg to 2.0 mg, in 0.2 mg increments) for flexible dosing
GENOTROPIN MiniQuick® can be stored at room temperature before reconstitution for up to 3 months.
* No refrigeration necessary.
GENOTROPIN® should be injected right after it is reconstituted. If that is not possible, GENOTROPIN MiniQuick® should be kept in the refrigerator (in the carton) for up to 24 hours after reconstitution. Do not freeze. If the GENOTROPIN MiniQuick® is not used within 24 hours after reconstitution, it should be thrown away.